BUSINESS CASUAL YOGA
Business Casual YogaBusiness Casual Yoga is an adaptation of traditional yoga breathing practices, physical postures and meditation for the busy office worker.
Katharine developed business casual yoga to help her colleagues at a tech company find more ease and focus in their workday. In this style, you move through simple yoga-inspired stretches that can be done in jeans, in a conference room, at room temperature and without having to bring workout clothes or a yoga mat to work.
Online ClassesGot employees in multiple time zones who don’t have time to leave the office for a class? Set up a webcam in a conference room and make some time to breathe and move – and go back to work feeling refreshed and centered. This is great for including remote employees in your company’s wellness program.
“Hack Your Desk” – DIY Workplace Wellness WorkshopsLearn tech tools to help support healthy habits at work, ideas for how to create a DIY standing desk, and breathing/stretching options for 30 second to 30 minute breaks. In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- Specific tech tools to help support healthy habits
- How to use everyday office materials to create a DIY standing desk
- Specific stretches you can do in 30 or 60-second breaks in between meetings
- A 15 minute sequence of stretches you can do for the mid-afternoon slump
- Breathing exercises you can do in a conference room